Sunday 31 May 2009

MS card collection update

Morning all, another glorious day. I do have a card that I rustled up earlier and will be back with that later after I've found a suitable place to photograph it in the garden.

But first I wanted to take the opportunity to thank everyone who has sent so many wonderful cards to me, Sir Stampalot and Stamp Addicts for the big MS fundraising day on 28th June. I have been overwhelmed by your generosity and would so like to thank everyone personally, but unfortunately some have been received with no contact details so hope those people will see this post.

There is still plenty of time if anyone else wants to send a card or cards - please click on the pink flower on my side bar for more detail.

Finally, our fuchsias are coming into bloom, this one is a semi standard variety and I just love the colours of the bobbing ballerina blooms.

3 comments:

mueppi said...

Wow... what great colours!!!
I love it!
Hugs Gisela

Anonymous said...

wow i do love flowers,you take fantastic pics! xx jo xx

lisa said...

More fantastic flowers Brenda. I love to see your pics. Still can't believe how much more advanced yours are, must have been much colder here up north!!!!

Lisax